Thursday, February 14, 2013

Photoshop Edits. A Twist Of Crawley














This is a photo of Marks & Spencers that I took with a Cannon 600D.




This is the same photo but after I had edited it, it took around 2-3 hours. I used lots of different tools that Photoshop CS6 provided. This is my favorite edit that I produced. I think if I made more of these I'd be able to improve my skills a lot.




















 

This is a photo of Liam Hillier that I captured while we were walking through Crawley.
 





















This is it after I edited it, it took around 30 minutes to do as there was a lot less work to be done on it.





















I took this photo of Crawley with the same camera. I like this photo because it shows the structure of the road well.




















This is what it looked like after I had edited it. This was the first photo I edited and I don't think it's the best as I didn't know as much about the programme as I did when I did the mark&spencers photo.







No comments:

Post a Comment